Getting Pregnant With Irregular Periods- Let’s Know How
It’s regarding irregular menstrual cycles and people who do not have 20 days cycle. Therefore we would like to help you calculate your safe days of ovulation day sand fertile days when even when you have irregular menstrual cycles take a look.
however we looked at those people who have a 28-days cycle and also those people with irregular periods. Now today we would like to look at those of us those of you who have irregular periods. For example you find that someone today has 23 another day has 25. Second we are also looking at those people who do not have 28 days. But the first thing is that you must be sure of your menstruation you must be sure of the length of your menstrual cycle.
How do you calculate the length of your menstrual cycle?
This is where most of you make mistakes. Usually when you ask your gynecologist about this ,they ask you back for the length of your menstrual cycle. And most of you give that answer three “my length is three days”,” my length is five day “.
You what you mean by length of the menstrual cycles
The number of days someone spends while bleeding on contrary it’s a no!! The length of the menstrual cycle is not these days you spend while bleeding. The length of the menstrual cycle are the number of days from the time you begin menstruation or from the time you begin bleeding and the next time you begin bleeding.
What do I mean if you bled today
Take it as day one. Of course here you’ll bleed for like three to five days and more don’t mind about the number of days you’ve spent while bleeding mind about the day you started bleeding. For example you started on first of June. So we mind about date first June. Now after bleeding you spend some days without bleeding many days without bleeding. Now the other day you bleed again for example if you bleed again on 30th, 30th will be the beginning of another menstrual cycle therefore it will be day one of another menstrual cycle.
Now what are we going to do?
We are going to look at first you count the days from first up to away before another menstrual cycle begin sand this is the 29th day. Therefore if someone starts bleeding on firsthand then bleeds again on 30th it means this person has a 29days cycle
That is how we cultivate the menstrual length the length of the menstrual cycle.
Now for people who have irregular menstrual cycles what are you going to do?
You are advised to calculate this for a period of six months which means every time you bleed will be noted day one another time you bleed day one until a period of six months. Mind you these people who have regular bleedings or regular menstrual cycles don’t need to contribute to that period of six months but if you have irregular periods or irregular menstrual cycle and you know that, what you are supposed to do is to calculate the length of your menstrual cycle for a period of six months.
Now when you calculate this for a period of six months want you to isolate the shortest the shortest menstrual cycle. You isolate for me the shortest menstrual cycle. Therefore in summary we have the length of your menstrual cycle.
How are you going to use the length of your menstrual cycle to know your safe days,
Your fertile days. So when you know the length of your menstrual cycle or if you’ve calculated length of your menstrual cycle and remember for those with irregular periods or irregular menstrual cycles use the shortest length.
- So take the length of your menstrual cycle as M now this is where mathematics comes in
- So we shall have L.L represents the length of your menstrual cycle
- So we shall have L the length of the menstrual cycle minus 18 we shall get an answer
- Now we are assuming we shall get Z.
- So Z is the beginning of your fertile days.
- Now if you get Z plus 4 ,for this will equal your ovulation day.
- And if you get the ovulation day which is O plus 5
- Now you’ll get the end of your fertile days.
I know most of you are confused by this mathematics,
Now let’s look at the real example.
- Let’s assume you have a 21 day cycle, So our L will be equaling to 21 days so you have a 21 day cycle,
- So we shall get 21 minus 18 that means, your fertile days will begin from the third days
- If we add 4 on 3 we get 7 therefore your fertile days are beginning on the third, day on 7th.
- The 7th day is your ovulation day.
- The third day you are not safe you are safe from the first day up to the second day the third day you are not safe.
- Now on 7we add 5 when we add 5 we get 12.
What does it mean?
- A person with a 21 day cycle is safe from the first up to the second day only
- These are the people who will tell you that they conceived when they are still bleeding or when they are still undergoing their messes.
- So on the from the first of the second day this person is safe but from the third day up to the 12th day this person is fertile.
- So here you can conceive from the third day after the 12thday.
- Then from the 13th day you are safe again until you resume your menstruation or until you resume your menses.
- So a 21 days cycle first to second day you are safe third to 12th day you are fertile you’re not safe 13th until you resume your menstruation you are safe and your ovulation day is on the seventh day.
We can give another example for clarity.
Now let’s look at a 26 days cycle if you have a 26 day cycle this is how you calculate yourself days and fertile days.
- We shall take L as 26
- Therefore we shall get 26minus 18 and this will be 8th.
- So 8th is the beginning of your fertile days.
- Now eight plus 4 you get 12.Therefore 12 is your ovulation day.
- Now we get 12 plus 5 equals 17.17th is the last day of your fertile period.
- Now let’s look at it and how it will be. .
- You have started bleeding today that is the day one. So this is day one, day two, three, and 26.
- So how is it going to be reflected because this is the most important thing you need.
- So from day one up to day seven you are safe
- 26 days cycle day one up to the seven you are safe.
- You are unsafe from this day from the eighth day. Your ovulation days on 12th this is your ovulation day.
- 12th is your ovulation day and your fertile days end on 17th.
- So the 17thday is the end of your fertile days
- Therefore from day 8 up to day 17 you are unsafe. What we mean by unsafe you are fertile.
- Now, you’ll again be safe from the 18th day, up to the 26th day or up to when you resume your menstruation.
- Therefore in summary a 26 days cycle is safe from the first of the seventh day,
- unsafe from the eighth day up to the 17th day and safe again from the 18th day until that person resumes her menstrual cycle.
do not forget the ovulation day which is the 12th.
The last example is on the 33 days cycle.
- So with a 33 day cycle your L will be 33 and therefore where will the fertile days begin from. They’ll begin from 33 minus 18 which is 15.
- Therefore 15 is the beginning of your fertile days.
- Now the ovulation day will be on 15th plus 4 which is 19.
- Therefore 19th day’s the ovulation day.
- Then where will the fertile days end? Willed from 19th plus 5 days which is 24 therefore on the 24this the end of your fertile days.
- Therefore what do I mean? Here i mean that if your cycle is a 33 day cycle you are fertile from the 15th day up to the 24thday and then on the 19th on the 19th day is your ovulation day that is the day that has the highest chances of you conceiving.
- And therefore let’s look at this. You’ve started bleeding all you had your mensses today take it as day one.
- So this is day one, day two, and thirty three. Therefore your fertile days are beginning from the 15thday. From the 15th day up to the 24th day.
- Therefore here you are unsafe. This is it from the 15th day up to the 24thday you are unsafe and very very unsafe on your ovulation day which is the 19th this is the ovulation day.
- And my friend when are you safe when can you have relief. From the first day up to the 14th day all these days are yours because you’re safe.
- That is a 33 days cycle and then from the 25th act when you resume your menstruation you are again safe.
I hope this can serve you as a very good example to be careful with all your endeavors .If you willing to get pregnant,you know the days to target 15th up to 24thand ,if you are to miss any other days don’t miss the 19th.
And if you’re not ready to have to conceive or to give birth, then you know the days to utilize that is the first up to the 14thday and then, from the 25th until you resume your menstrual cycle.
And therefore that is a 33days cycle and in general.
Therefore in summary it shouldn’t be your worry if you have an irregular periods or irregular menstrual cycle.
It shouldn’t be your worry if you don’t have 28 days cycle. You can still calculate your fertile and safe days. What will you do? You will need to calculate the length of your menstrual cycle for a period of six months.
Get the shortest number you get out of those months and use that number to calculate yourself days.
What I said just subtract 18. when you subtract 18the answer you get is the beginning of your unsafe days.
When you add 4because most of you usually ask me about the ovulation day after subtracting 18 add 4 the answer you get is the ovulation day.
And therefore if you had any intercourse on that day there are very high chances that you’ll be able to conceive.