When you think of Halloween, is the first thing that comes to mind bats? If not, it will be once you see these adorable bat crafts for kids! Halloween crafts are always the best way to celebrate the holiday, and your kids will love these fun bat keepsakes!
If you need a Halloween craft for your kiddo, you’ve come to the right place. In case you haven’t noticed lately, Kids Activities Blog is THE place for inexpensive, creatively cute, and rather easy to complete Halloween activities!
Here are some of our favorite bat crafts for Halloween – thanks to all the great minds who contributed these cute ideas!
- If you need some bat crafts for toddlers, these soda bottle bats are the perfect way to add some fun to your little one’s Halloween.
- These clothespin bats are not only a fun craft, but a great tool to hang little notes or pictures up on your fridge!
- If your kiddo has never made a paper plate craft, this paper plate bat is the right place to start.
- Fun Handprint Art created a bat with white wings and super cute googly eyes!
- Have fun and learn with this bat word slide via Mom 2 Posh Divas.
- Get your kiddos some yarn and let them have some fun with this yarn wrapped bat craft via Housing a Forest.
- Ribbons and Glue’s button bats are a simple-but-cute craft!
- Your kiddos need these bat headbands via Fantastic Fun and Learning this Halloween!
- Fill these homemade bat treat bags with your kiddos’ favorite goodies! – via Whispered Inspirations.
- Red Ted Art’s pom pom bats are a super cute and fun craft perfect for your little one!
- Save your egg cartons for this adorable bat craft via Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- This mini bat piñata via Red Ted Art is such a fun and easy craft that is sure to get your kids excited for Halloween!
- Make a simple vampire bat craft with a song to go along with it via No Time For Flashcards.
- These coffee filters bats via Darcy and Brian are so cool and I need to make them now!
- We love this inventive bat garland via The Artful Parent that will get your house decorated for Halloween!
- Who would have thought paper ball bats could be so cute! – via Easy Peasy and Fun.
- If your kids want a bouncy bat craft, Preschool Crafts For Kids has just the right idea.
- Check out Willow Day’s pop-up bat craft for a load of fun!
- A bat sock puppet is the perfect activity for Halloween! – via All Kids Network.
- These easy origami bats are perfect for bookmarks! – via Red Ted Art
Many thanks to my rocking co-hosts who help make this a fun weekly link-up! Check out their blogs for other play-activities and ideas to do with your kids Let the Children Play, The Imagination Tree, Messy Kids and Hands On: As We Grow.!
More Halloween Fun!
A cute bat craft is just one way to get in the Halloween spirit. Check out these other spooky crafts and these hauntingly yummy recipes that are perfect for any Halloween party: