Pregnancy starting from the 1st day of your last cycle. But doctor says that 1week pregnant means you are on your cycle and not your pregnancy symptoms are visible. You actually would not conseive untill week two or three.. Depending on the length of your cycle….
If you found you are expecting, you might be thinking this is your 1st week of pregnancy, but you are around 4week pregnant probably…
Early Pregnancy symptoms
Factor like stress, change in appetite, PMS and illness that can cause.
your normal body changes during these occasions and to what extent you usually experience them.
Spotting or light bleeding, usually associated with implantation, when the baby starts develop and attaches to the uterine wall, starts six to 12 days after conception.
Some women experience this with cramping, and some women do not experience it at all.
- Missed period the most common sign of pregnancy and occurs more often than not.if you are pregnant, your next period should be missed. However, some women still experience periods or light bleeding during the early stages of pregnancy. This can be traced back to implantation or if conception happened very close to your next period.
- Frequent urination occurs early in the first trimester for women who experience this.you can usually start to feel this symptom within a week or two after conception.
- Headaches is a common side effect that happens early on in pregnancy due to the hormonal changes and increased blood circulation in your body. You can expect mild and frequent headaches.
- Fatigue is another common early sign of pregnancy symptoms. In the early stages, when your body is going through hormonal changes, you’ll likely react to the change with a feeling of tiredness.
- Nausea is also common as early as one week after conception. Again, this can be due to a change in hormones in your body,
Build the foundation of a healthy pregnancy with the right foods.
Don’t stuff or starve yourself, and eat balanced meals.